Thursday, May 14, 2015

Creative Eye Thursday- No Review. Just a FREEBIE.

It's supposed to be a book review day.  But my life hasn't allowed such a thing to happen.  It's the end of our school year, and I have a few fairly large deadlines looming.  

Something has got to give.


Instead, I'm going to share a little something I made last weekend.  Using some Groupon purchases from awhile ago, I needed to order some canvas prints.  I had one more left, that I didn't know what to do. So, I made this little number. 

 I LOVE this quote from Mother Teresa.  Long ago I remeber someone speaking about how we should never let another's behavior determine our own.  If your neighbor is grumpy and mean, don't let that stop you from being happy and welcoming.  For some reason, that idea stuck with me.  I never want another's issues to become my issues.  Teaching this principle to my kids has been a little bit of a challenge, but it is so true. My behavior, my kindness, my love…are all determined by me, I get to decide to follow my Savior's example, and act the way I should.  Someone else's bad day should not affect mine.

Maybe, just maybe, this little quote will touch a heart in my home.  Change an angry word, to a kind smile.  Inspire courage. Or kindness.  Here's hoping, I need all the help I can get.

Want your own print of it?  You're welcome to it.
And if you want to mess with it on photoshop, here's the .psd.
 (I may want to mess with it more if I was designing for a different room, or had more than 5 minutes at a time).

***You may use this for PERSONAL USE, any business uses need to be cleared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment