Tuesday, April 28, 2015

17…wow

17 years ago today, I married my very best friend.  It's a little fun, because we got married on a Tuesday (maybe a little strange), and today is Tuesday.  It's come full circle. 

On our very first anniversary, I had just graduated from college, and I had mono, and we were poor.  Since I couldn't afford a present, I made him a little collage of our first year.  It wasn't much, but it started our tradition.  Now, I don't know how we got to 17 years.  Time has flown.  So much has happened, at yet I still feel like a teenager in so many ways.

I'm so grateful for the family we have built.  For the 17 years we have had together.  He is one of the very best men I have ever known.  He is selfless, kind, loving, humble, forgiving, hard working,  understanding, and teachable. I love him.


Want to start your own anniversary collage tradition?  Go to my previous post, here, to learn all about it.  Then download the template.  It's one of our favorite things in our house.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment