Monday, April 25, 2011

Each Life that Touches ours for Good....

Heavenly Father welcomed home brave little 

Adelaide Ann Otte
2/27/2011- 4/24/2011

Visiting her in the hospital on Friday brought so much joy.  I could tell she was a strong, brave, amazing soul.  Her parents are beyond amazing, through each trial they have been a source of strength and Christlike example.  I am continually amazed at Jessica (her mother) who is wise, calm, a momma bear, loving, selfless, and beautiful.  Her dedication to her sweet Addie fills my heart.  And Preston (her dad), full of optimistic hope, belief, and knowledge that Addie is happy and well in the arms of her Savior.  

I am ever grateful for the knowledge of the gospel.

Those of us who knew and loved her have hearts that ache, yet we know she is happy, at peace, and out of pain.   I am grateful for the tender mercies I have seen throughout Addies life. 

We love you Addie.

Here is a sweet video of her at the hospital getting her first bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment