Thursday, February 10, 2011

Even Slower


Things are pretty crazy over here.  After recovering from a pretty awesome stomach flu last week, we are now dealing with strep throat and head colds/flu.  

I have been feeling sorry for myself because I am the opposite of productive.

Then, I got a super fun box in the mail.  It was from my MOM.  She always makes me feel special, remembered, and loved. 

I read a blog earlier this week about love.  Not the romantic kind, but the charity kind of love.  I have been thinking about it a lot.  How many times do we think about how wonderful someone is, and keep it inside?  I know for me, it is often.

I am surrounded by amazing people.  They are everywhere.  They are in church, at my kids school, in my neighborhood, at the store, and far far away.  So many people are appreciated silently.  What if we all took a moment to recognize 1 or 2 of these people?  

Go ahead, send an email, a real handwritten letter, or give someone a call.  I can guarantee it will lift their heart as well as yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment