Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Classy, real classy.


As I lay in bed last night, my mind was filled with my to do list.  The majority of my to do's have to do with quilting.  I have a deadline, which is today, for a book with Martingale....which I will not meet (luckily, they extended the deadline 'til Friday for me....ya hoo!).  

Anyway....this got me thinking about this blog.  Yep! I realized, the blog readers here don't really know me.  I post random stuff.    

So, here is the first installment of "get to know me" moments.  It is just a snapshot of a moment in my life.  I hope these little snapshots will help shed a little light into my life as a momma and quilter/creative lady.

So, the picture above is of our house, the morning after.  After what?  Soccer practice until all hours of the night.  Bj (my one true love), stops to get everyone a drink on the way home, and we all chow down on the dinner I have made (and salivated over) while they've been gone.  Then in the morning, it seems I have this huge pile O'garbage to clean up.  However, I try to make my garbage pretty, if I can.  

If you pay attention to detail, you can see pillows stacked on the rocking chair, and you will have a tiny clue as to what I have been working on lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment