Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting Ready


Red Dirt Retreats is coming up fast.  I have quite a bit of things to do before I am ready to go.  I  am so excited to share my love of quilting with others.  

One of the classes I am teaching is Birthday Bash.  This time, I am still doing it out of blue/green/yellow....but FUNKY.  I am excited to see how it turns out.  

I love this quilt.  I love that I have a "you are special-birthday" quilt.  I love that my kids get excited to pull it out and hang it up during their birthday month. 

 I love decorations I can make, put my signature on, and can enjoy for years to come.

The fun thing about these patterns, is they work for traditional styles as well as the super fun funkylicious styles some of us love.

What is your style?  How would you make Birthday Bash your own?  Bright pinks?  Bold colors?  Black and White?  Orange and Blue?  Red and Gray?


No comments:

Post a Comment