Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First of many?


The other day, I got this picture in an email from a dear friend.
She put this baby together in one day, I am so proud of her.

I love seeing quilts people are putting together.  I love it even more when I feel like I have helped someone create something they love.  

Thus, the book.  

I hope with the release of my new book, lots of new quilters are born.  I hope veteran quilters are inspired, and energized.

So, what have you created recently?  Has anyone else there in blogland made a quilt from my patterns?  I would love to see it!!!  

Want to make me swoon?  email me.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that's pretty! I love the colors. But, then again, I'm partial to blues & greens :)

    And speaking of your book, I just got it in the mail today!! Sooo pretty. That quilt right there is the one I'm going to try first. I do have one question (already!)...what sewing machine do you use and do you use the same one to do the quilting??

    ReplyDelete